1. 100% Unconditional Satisfaction GuaranteeWe will do whatever it takes to make sure you are thrilled with our service! You deserve it! No hassles, no problems – that’s our promise to you!
2. Properly Supporting Your Business at the Lowest Possible PriceAll service providers do NOT compare equally. Anyone can “fix a computer”, but experience and a long and loyal customer list (some with us 10 years) clearly show there’s tremendous value in our services, even if someone can fix a computer cheaper. There is so much more to your business operations than the box sitting under the desk or in the closet and we consider that at every service opportunity. If your business depends on technology, then do you really want “cheap”? We will always provide the best possible services at the lowest possible prices!
3. Brand New Computers Included With Every AgreementNow that you’ve created a successful business, your computers or servers may need to be updated. Like us, you've discovered that computers make poor investments, most losing 100% of their value within 3 or 4 years at the most. If you dread the thought of dropping a ton of cash on new technology just to repeat it again in a few years, then read on! We now include a Partner Technology Refresh with our management agreements. We’ll provide you brand new computers every 3 years. This boosts employee productivity (and morale), protects your investment AND frees up your hard-earned capital! And your accountant will be very happy that this becomes a regular operating expense that you can budget for, rather than an unpredictable capital expense. Who wouldn’t love that?
4. Small-Business SavvyWe’re more than just IT guys – we’re small business owners too, and we understand what you are going through. After taking the time to truly understand your needs, we give recommendations that help you reach your goals without dodging technology down the road. We work to understand your specific business operations, typically becoming a trusted, integral, and valued part of them. We help guide you in deciding what technology to choose to allow you to achieve your professional and personal goals. You will also LOVE that we provide resources that are typically available only to larger companies. Why have just one computer guy, when you can have a team of IT experts working for you at a fraction of the cost of an in-house IT person?
5. Lightning Fast RepairsYou shouldn’t have to wait around for your computer or software to be repaired. We understand how important your computer and your network are to you; that is why we offer our remote support service. Thanks to this service, we can securely access your computer network via the Internet nearly instantly so you don’t have to wait around for a specialist to show up. If we can’t fix it remotely, we’ll dispatch a specialist to perform the repair onsite – it’s that easy!
6. No Geek SpeakOur specialists will make sure never to answer your questions using “geek speak.” We’ll listen to your questions, and make recommendations in plain English that you can actually understand!
7. Training IncludedWe don't hold back anything you want to know about. In fact, we stress making sure your staff is as knowledgeable as possible to help you be even more self-sufficient. We don't hesitate to instruct on the "how" or "why" of something whenever the opportunity presents itself - it helps us both!
8. Predictable IT ExpensesFor small businesses and non-profit organizations, it’s hard to budget variable expenses. Our most popular service plans have a fixed price. You know EXACTLY what to expect with no surprises, which makes budgeting for IT expenses painless and predictable.
9. Vendor LiaisonIf you were part of a large corporation, you wouldn’t have to deal with separate vendors for each technology issue, right? Well, now you don’t have to! Just call us and we’ll get to the bottom of ANY technology problem. We’ll maintain the contact information for your Internet provider, copier company, printer company, industry-specific software, phone vendor, etc. Then we’ll own the problem! We’ll simply harass your vendor until they fix your issue! Our clients love that we own these relationships and cut through all the red tape for them! I promise, they won't geek-speak over our heads and problems get solved faster as a result.
10. Proactive Maintenance PLUS Reactive ResponseMost computer service providers only react to emergencies, but many computer emergencies can be predicted and, in fact, prevented! As a PartnerProtect™ client, you are assured that our specialists are performing routine, proactive maintenance measures, so that potential problems are resolved before they become a crisis to your business. We like to work silently in the background, averting any issues before they arise.
11. Superior Client LoyaltyCole Informatics is proud to maintain high customer retention rates. See what our clients have to say about us! You’ll see themes of top-quality customer service, reliability, flexibility, and honesty. We develop customer loyalty by consistently going above and beyond industry standard. Here’s what a few existing Clients have to say…
“Before working with Terry, my business’s computer system had been a complete disaster. If it weren’t for him, I would have had to shut down my practice. Terry frequently does more than he’s asked for businesses, including working all hours when a problem arises. He has even tried to learn my software to help me out. I went through 3 different support people and none of them could help like Terry has helped me. Terry is trustworthy and reliable. I would highly recommend Terry and Cole Informatics to anyone facing challenges with their business IT.”Christie Patterson-KingNurse Practitioner & OwnerKing Family Medical
“Terry was able to create whatever I’ve envisioned and even restored most of our data during a major server crash in 2009. I appreciate the work Terry and his team does. On more than one occasion, they have bent over backwards to get what needs to be done completed. Terry is better than anyone I have seen; no one has come close to his professionalism and the expertise he and his company provide. I highly recommend Terry to anyone needing help with IT at their business.”Henry LambFounder and CEOFreedom21Sovereignty International
“Terry does an outstanding job with IT solutions. He is very accessible and develops solid relationships with his clients. Terry does exceptional job explaining technical terms in a way others can understand it. Terry rebuilt our new network from scratch and brought a lot to the table relating to disaster recovery that will make it easier for the future when we deal with natural disasters.Terry also manages systems and watches out over our network.
“Terry has an innate ability and knowledge about IT. His command of it puts others at ease and makes a huge difference to the way we operate. Terry has been able to do a really good job of understanding what our core business is so he can then plug into it or can tell us how technology can better work for us”Lee NetheryDeputy DirectoryBiloxi Housing Authority
Welcome to Our New Site! We are proud to announce the unveiling of our new website at Cole Informatics!
Learn more about what Cole Informatics can do for your business.
Call us today (731) 249-5700
80D South Broad St. PO Box 1373Lexington, Tennessee 38351